- 12 oz Pure Flavor® RedRoyals® Cherry Tomatoes on-the-Vine
- 1 Pure Flavor® Sweet Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Pure Flavor® Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- ½ a red onion
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard seed
For the Sauce
Dice onions and peppers evenly. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
In a saucepan, bring to a simmer the pepper, onions, mustard seeds, sugar and vinegar.
Let simmer for 10 minutes, then add the tomatoes and simmer for another 5 minutes.
For the Chicken
Preheat frying pan to medium-high.
Break the eggs in a large bowl and whisk until smooth throughout.
Loosely cover your chicken breast in a saran wrap and flatten with a meat tenderizer.
Dredge the chicken breast in flour, then in eggs, and into panko, making sure the breast is fully covered and dry.
Add oil to pan and immediately cook chicken breast on each side for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.