- 3 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 4 large chicken legs and thighs, halved lengthways
- 4 large bocconcini, sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Balsamic glaze for garnish
- Crusty bread, optional
In a medium bowl combined shallot, garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, and basil.
Heat remaining oil in a large, oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 15-20 minutes.
Set oven to broil. Spread chicken with half the basil mixture and scatter tomatoes around the chicken pieces.
Top with the bocconcini and spoon over remaining basil mixture. Broil until golden and melted.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve with crusty bread, optional.