- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups whole grain bread, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
Preheat the oven to 400° F. Place bread and onion on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, tossing evenly to coat. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden, stirring halfway through.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, beans, pesto, basil, seasonings and garlic. Add bread and onion mixture and mix together. Pour mixture into a 9”x13” baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 35-40 minutes until top is golden brown. Cool before serving.