- 4 cups Pure Flavor® RedRoyals™ Cherry Tomatoes on-the-Vine, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 lbs Yellow Perch
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried crushed red pepper
- ½ cup red and yellow peppers julienned
- 1 cup kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer fish to platter. Repeat with remaining fish.
Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, olives, and garlic; sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Spoon over fish.