- 4 cups Pure Flavor® RedRoyals™ Cherry Tomatoes on-the-Vine, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 lbs Yellow Perch
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried crushed red pepper
- ½ cup red and yellow peppers julienned
- 1 cup kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer fish to platter. Repeat with remaining fish.
Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, olives, and garlic; sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Spoon over fish.
Write a Review
American Cherry Tomatoes Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fish Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Nut Free Paleo Protein Quick RedRoyals RedRoyals Cherry Tomatoes Savory Seafood Recipes Simple Dinners Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Whole 30