- 2-3 Pure Flavor® Tomatoes on-the-vine, deveined, cubed
- 1 Pure Flavor® English Seedless Cucumber, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1 head Baby Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 whole wheat pitas cut into wedges, or your favorite pita chips
- 4 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. grated lemon rind
- 4 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
For dressing, combine parsley, lemon rind, mint and green onions with olive oil and salt in a small bowl.
Mix well and let stand at least one hour. Meanwhile, combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and radishes in a large bowl, set aside to chill.
Preheat oven to 400 F. Arrange cut pitas on a single layer on a baking sheet, bake for 6 minutes or until toasted and crisp.
When ready to serve, add pita chips to salad mixture and toss with dressing.