- 3 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, whole
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Orange Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 package rigatoni
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups onion, diced
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 8 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter, then add in onions and peppers, and cook down until onions are translucent.
Add the corn, seasoning and cream, then cook for 10 minutes, until thickened. Stir in the tomatoes.
Turn off the heat, add in the pasta and cheese, then toss to combine. Sprinkle green onions over the mixture and then toss again. Serve immediately.
Recipe created by Joy Monnerjahn
Write a Review
Cherry Tomatoes Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Entrée Family Fast Grape Tomatoes Healthy Holiday Lunch Pepper Recipes Sweet Bell Peppers Vegetarian