- For the dip:
- 12 oz Pure Flavor® RedRoyals® Sweet Cherry Tomatoes On-the-Vine, halved
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 1 Thai chili, finely diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- 4 tbsp sour cream, divided
- 4 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- For the salsa:
- 12 oz Pure Flavor® RedRoyals® Sweet Cherry Tomatoes On-the-Vine, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the guacamole:
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt, to taste
Combine all salsa ingredients in a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped and set aside.
Gently mash all the ingredients for the guacamole into a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
Blend cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of sour cream, & 1 package of taco seasoning until smooth. Spread on the bottom of a serving dish.
Brown ground beef in a medium skillet over high heat. Add the other package of taco seasoning, let cool, and spread over the first layer.
Spread the Thai chili & red onion over the meat, followed by the salsa, cheese, and guacamole.
Pipe the remaining sour cream over the guacamole in the shape of a spider web.
Sprinkle tomatoes & olives to the edge of the dish, add fake spiders, and enjoy with tortilla chips of your choice.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Beef Camping Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Get Together Apps Grape Tomato Halloween Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Hearty Holiday Keto Friendly Lunch Meat Mexican Recipes Nut Free Protein RedRoyals RedRoyals Cherry Tomatoes Savory Snacking Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes