- 1 lb Georgia Grown Pure Flavor® cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Bumbles yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 peaches, diced to 1” pieces
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro or basil, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz Ciliegine or Bocconcini Mozzarella balls
- Sea salt, and coarsely ground pepper (to taste)
Combine tomatoes, peaches, cheese, onion and herbs in a small mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over mixture and toss gently.
Let stand half hour at room temperature or refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!
Write a Review
Dinner Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomatoes Lunch Plant Based Meals Salad Recipes Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad