- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 head kale, destemmed & chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- Pink salt, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
Heat avocado oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes until lightly golden brown. Then add kale and cover to cook for 5 minutes, until the kale looks wilted.
Add tomatoes to the pan with smoked paprika, cumin, oregano, and salt. Stir ingredients together and simmer for 4 minutes.
Add beans, cover, and simmer for 1 more minute.
To serve top with vegan cream cheese, green onions, and garnish with parsley.