- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, stem removed & seeded
- 10 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 500 g cheese tortellini
- 200 g mini bocconcini
- 50 g thinly sliced salami
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Skewers – mini or toothpicks
Bring a small pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in boiling water until pasta floats to the top, 1 to 2 minutes; drain and let cool.
Thread 1 tortellini, 1 salami slice, 1 artichoke heart quarter, 1 tomato, 1 mozzarella cheese cube, respectively, onto a toothpick. Repeat threading with remaining toothpicks.
Garnish with parsley and enjoy!