- 2 cups Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 5 oz salmon ﬁllets
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced ﬁnely
- 1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (optional)
Set barbecue to medium-low heat.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Coat tomatoes in mixture.
Grill Azuca Tomatoes and mixture for 5-8 minutes or until soft.
Add salmon to grill for 5 minutes.
Drizzle lemon juice on Azuca Tomatoes and salmon for best flavor.
Write a Review
American Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes Camping Cherry Tomatoes Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Fast Fish Gluten Free Grill Grilled Grilling Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Main Courses Meal Mediterranean Recipes Paleo Quick Salmon Savory Seafood Recipes Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Whole 30