- 2 cups Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 5 oz salmon ﬁllets
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced ﬁnely
- 1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (optional)
Set barbecue to medium-low heat.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Coat tomatoes in mixture.
Grill Azuca Tomatoes and mixture for 5-8 minutes or until soft.
Add salmon to grill for 5 minutes.
Drizzle lemon juice on Azuca Tomatoes and salmon for best flavor.
Write a Review
American Azuca Camping Food Cherry Tomatoes Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meals Entrée Fast Fish Fusion Gluten-Free Grill grilled Grilling Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Recipes Hearty Keto Friendly low carb Lunch Lunch Ideas Main Course Meal Mediterranean Paleo Quick Quick & Easy Salmon Salmon Recipe Savory Seafood Simple Dinner Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 Whole 30