- 2 cups Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 5oz. salmon ﬁllets
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced ﬁnely
- 1 ½ tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (optional)
Set barbecue to medium-low heat.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Coat tomatoes in mixture.
Grill Azuca Tomatoes and mixture for 5-8 minutes or until soft.
Add salmon to grill for 5 minutes.
Drizzle lemon juice on Azuca Tomatoes and salmon for best flavor.