- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes
- 6 peperoncini, drained & diced
- 1 lb linguine, cooked & drained
- 4 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt, pepper & cayenne pepper until smooth. Gradually add in broth.
Bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat & stir in cream.
Add 2 cups of cooked sauce to cooked noodles & toss to coat. Transfer to a baking dish and make a well in the center of the pasta.
To the remaining sauce, add turkey, tomatoes, mushrooms, peperoncini, and parsley & mix well.
Pour into the well in center of dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes.