- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears sweet corn, cut into 8 pieces
- 12 oz andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning, divided
- Lemon slices, for serving
Preheat grill over medium-high heat to reach 400°F.
Cut 4 sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil, 14” long. Layer the potatoes, corn, sausage, shrimp, and tomatoes onto each piece of foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Cajun seasoning. Gently toss to combine.
Fold up all sides of the foil over the mixture to seal & create packet.
Place the packets on the heated grill and cook, with the lid closed, until shrimp is cooked through, and potatoes are tender, 15-18 minutes.
Remove foil packets from grill, open & serve with a slice of lemon.