- 2 Pure Flavor ® Tomatoes on-the-vine, thinly sliced
- 2-3 slices of cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh oregano, chopped
- 7 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 store-made pizza crust
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Step 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
Step 2Lightly oil a 10-inch pizza pan on parchment paper.
Step 3Place pizza crust on pan or paper.
Step 4Brush remaining olive oil on pizza crust.
Step 5Evenly sprinkle half the cheese to the crust. Evenly spread tomato sauce on top.
Step 6Add Pure Flavor® Tomatoes on-the-vine, rest of cheese, oregano, and bacon.
Step 7Bake on lowest rack of oven until crust, bottom and edges are browned, about 15 minutes. Yield: 1 pizza (10 inches).
For crispier tomato, soak sliced tomatoes with paper towel and use high broil option for the last 3 minutes of baking.