- 2 pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 14 oz Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, quartered
- 1lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 6 slices of sliced ham or bologna
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cup crackers
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 tbsp flavored olive oil
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 cup marbled cheese, cubed
- 1 cup dry bowtie noodles
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 orange, quartered
Wrap two slices of ham or bologna with lettuce and sliced cheddar cheese in a flour tortilla. Slice in half and hold in place with a toothpick.
Fill with fresh, whole Juno Bites, snap peas, and crackers.
Mix Juno Bites with snap peas and baby spinach. Drizzle with flavored olive oil.
Fill with fresh Mini Cucumbers and pretzels.
Slide whole Juno Bites, marbled cheese, and cucumbers onto mini skewers.
Fill with pear, slices of ham, and fresh Aurora Bites.
Fill a small saucepan with 2 inches of water, salted lightly, and bring to a boil.
Boil bowtie noodles. After 1 minute, add frozen peas. Strain and chill in fridge.
Fill compartments with whole Juno Bites, blueberries and orange.