- Chicken and Grilled Tomatoes
- 1 pack Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of salt
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 whole chicken, cut into thighs, drums and breasts
- ½ cup of Dijon mustard
- ½ cup of yellow mustard
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of molasses
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp of garlic salt
- 1 tbsp of coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- ½ tbsp of cayenne pepper
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat.
In a blender, puree all of the ingredients for the glaze/sauce.
Marinate the chicken with half of the sauce for one hour.
Grill chicken until cooked throughout, approximately 20 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, cover grape tomatoes in olive oil and salt.
Grill tomatoes for 5 minutes.
Glaze chicken with sauce before serving.
Write a Review
American Barbecue BBQ Camping Chicken Comfort Food Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Grape Tomato Grape Tomatoes Grill Grilling Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Juno Bites Lunch Main Courses Meat Nut Free Poultry Protein Simple Dinners Tomato Recipes