- Chicken and Grilled Tomatoes
- 1 pack Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of salt
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 whole chicken, cut into thighs, drums and breasts
- ½ cup of Dijon mustard
- ½ cup of yellow mustard
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of molasses
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp of garlic salt
- 1 tbsp of coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- ½ tbsp of cayenne pepper
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat.
In a blender, puree all of the ingredients for the glaze/sauce.
Marinate the chicken with half of the sauce for one hour.
Grill chicken until cooked throughout, approximately 20 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, cover grape tomatoes in olive oil and salt.
Grill tomatoes for 5 minutes.
Glaze chicken with sauce before serving.