- 2 cups Pure Flavor® RedRoyals™ Cherry Tomatoes on-the-Vine
- ½ cup slice Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumbers
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup trimmed green beans
- ½ cup niçoise olives
- 8 cups of torn lettuce or mixed greens
- 6 oz of sushi grade Ahi Tuna
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of honey
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Add eggs to a pot of boiling water for 13 minutes. Remove from water, run under cold water and peel.
To make vinaigrette, use a blender to mix olive oil, honey, white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard until smooth.
Preheat a pan to medium high heat. Drizzle tuna with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sear each side for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and slice.
Toss greens with vinaigrette.
Layer tomatoes, cucumbers and green beans throughout the bowl.
Add cut eggs and olives. Top with tuna.