- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 Butternut squash, cut into disks
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup tomato passata
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- oregano to taste
Preheat oven to 400º F. While oven is heating, lightly coat butternut squash disks with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Remove squash from the oven and add toppings: tomato passata first, then pepper, then onion, then tomatoes, then feta cheese and top with oregano and salt if desired.
Place sheet back in the oven for 5 more minutes until feta cheese is browned and toppings are slightly warmed. Remove from oven and allow to cool a bit before eating.
Write a Review
Appetizer Cheese Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Snacking Hearty Kid Friendly Kids Low Carb Lunch Nut Free Plant Based Meals Red Grape Tomatoes Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian