- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 Butternut squash, cut into disks
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup tomato passata
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- oregano to taste
Preheat oven to 400º F. While oven is heating, lightly coat butternut squash disks with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Remove squash from the oven and add toppings: tomato passata first, then pepper, then onion, then tomatoes, then feta cheese and top with oregano and salt if desired.
Place sheet back in the oven for 5 more minutes until feta cheese is browned and toppings are slightly warmed. Remove from oven and allow to cool a bit before eating.
Write a Review
App Appetizer Cheese Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner feta Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Snacking Hearty Kid Friendly Kids low carb Lunch Lunch Ideas Nut Free pizzas Plant Based Meals Red Grape Tomatoes Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 Vegetarian Option