- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 10 oz Pure Flavor® Poco Bites Cocktail Cucumbers, sliced lengthwise then halved
- 3 large russet, red or Yukon potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup steamed green beans, cut in half
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tsp salt (for boiling potatoes)
- ½ tsp salt (for salad)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- For the Vinaigrette:
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a mason jar and whisk (or shake) to combine. Set aside in the fridge.
Add potatoes to large pot and cover with water. Add 1 tsp salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Strain water from pot and set potatoes aside to cool.
Add tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onion and basil to a large salad bowl. Then, add potatoes and coat with vinaigrette. Serve right away or let chill for a few hours.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Carb Lover Salads Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Gluten Free Grape Tomatoes Italian Plant Based Meals Quick Salad Recipes SOS Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian