- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 10 oz Pure Flavor® Poco Bites Cocktail Cucumbers, sliced lengthwise then halved
- 3 large russet, red or Yukon potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup steamed green beans, cut in half
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tsp salt (for boiling potatoes)
- ½ tsp salt (for salad)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- For the Vinaigrette:
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a mason jar and whisk (or shake) to combine. Set aside in the fridge.
Add potatoes to large pot and cover with water. Add 1 tsp salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Strain water from pot and set potatoes aside to cool.
Add tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onion and basil to a large salad bowl. Then, add potatoes and coat with vinaigrette. Serve right away or let chill for a few hours.