- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Chocolate Rose Brown Beefsteak Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 ½ cups onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups long-grain white rice
- 1 ½ cups feta, crumbled
- 1 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 7 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and salt to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and translucent. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
Cook the rice according to package instructions.
Transfer cooked rice to the bowl with the onion mixture and let cool.
Stir in tomatoes, cucumbers, vinegar, and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Fold in cheese, parsley, and mint and serve immediately. Garnish with additional mint leaves, if desired.
For boosted flavor, replace red wine vinegar with balsamic vinegar.
Write a Review
Appetizer Chocolate Rose Beefsteak Tomatoes Chocolate Rose Brown Grape Tomatoes Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Cucumbers Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Lunch Meal Nut Free Plant Based Meals Salad Recipes Savory Side Dish Simple Dinners SOS Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Uno Bites Nano Cucumbers Vegetarian