- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 1 lb bag Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced in rounds
- 2 cauliflower heads, cut into florets
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream for serving, optional
Preheat oven to 420°F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place cauliflower and peppers on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper, add bacon on top and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Sprinkle cheese on top and add tomatoes, return to the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve hot and top with sour cream if desired.