- 2 pints Pure Flavor® Luna Sweets Cocktail Tomatoes
- 2 whole, peeled garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh herbs (any combination of chives, parsley or basil)
- ½ - ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil (or to taste)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Pinch of ground coriander (optional)
Roughly chop the tomatoes. Mix with the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, cover, and leave to sit at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours; or you can mix the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer the sauce very slowly over low heat for 30 minutes.
Taste and adjust the seasoning, remove the cloves of garlic, and serve warm or at room temperature, over ﬁsh, pasta, polenta, chicken, meat or toasted bread.