- 3 Pure Flavor® Tomatoes-On-The -Vine, sliced
- 1 red Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 orange Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 yellow Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 4 slices Italian bread, toasted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp oregano
- Black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to broil on high.
In a small baking dish, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Place tomato slices face down and marinate about 5 minutes on each side.
In a medium bowl, mix mayo, parsley, oregano, dash of pepper and parmesan.
Spread the mixture evenly over each slice of bread and top with 2 slices of tomato and peppers.
Broil until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve hot and garnish with extra parsley and parmesan!