- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, quartered
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, divided
- 1 tbsp Parmesan, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, combine oil, half the lemon juice, and Italian seasoning, whisk to combine. Pour marinade on chicken breasts.
Heat pan on medium-high then add chicken, discarding excess marinade. Cook about 5-7 minutes per side.
In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, and remaining lemon juice. Set aside.
While chicken is still cooking, top each chicken breast with 1 slice mozzarella and cover until cheese is melted.
Remove chicken from heat and top with tomato mixture.
Garnish with Parmesan and serve.
For increased flavor, let chicken marinade for 30 minutes.