- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 10 corn or flour tortillas
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 chili pepper, sliced
- 1 cup salsa verde
- ¾ lb green beans
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped or torn
- 1 ½ tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water. Set aside.
Heat grill to medium heat, grill green beans and the whole ears of corn until all sides are charred.
Chop green beans into 1-inch pieces and slice the kernels off the corn.
Add onion, tomatoes, green beans, and corn into a large bowl. Add olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
Assemble tacos with filling and garnish with feta cheese. Top with salsa verde!
Write a Review
Appetizer Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Family Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomato Recipes Grape Tomatoes Hispanic Juno Bites Lunch Meal Mexican Nut Free Quick Savory Simple Dinners Taco Recipe Taco Tuesday Tomato Recipe Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian