- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 10 corn or flour tortillas
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 chili pepper, sliced
- 1 cup salsa verde
- ¾ lb green beans
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped or torn
- 1 ½ tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water. Set aside.
Heat grill to medium heat, grill green beans and the whole ears of corn until all sides are charred.
Chop green beans into 1-inch pieces and slice the kernels off the corn.
Add onion, tomatoes, green beans, and corn into a large bowl. Add olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
Assemble tacos with filling and garnish with feta cheese. Top with salsa verde!