- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 large eggs
- 4 everything bagels, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced & divided
- 8 oz block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ cups white cheddar, shredded
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9” x 13” baking pan with olive oil.
Arrange bagel pieces in the pan, then top with tomatoes, cream cheese, and cheddar.
Whisk together the eggs, milk, cayenne pepper, and 1 green onion in a large mixing bowl. Pour mixture over bagels, making sure to cover.
Sprinkle dried onion and remaining green onions on top. Bake for 20 minutes, until the eggs are cooked.