- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 lemon, for zest and garnish
- 1 medium bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated with microplane
- ¼ cup black olive, pitted and halved
- 1 large handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375º F. While oven is heating, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the pieces of bread. Drizzle with olive oil and add grated garlic. Toss together until the bread is well coated. Season with salt and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until crisp around the edges. Remove and let cool.
In a large bowl, add the fennel, beans, olives, fresh herbs, olive oil, red wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine and set aside.
Once the bread has cooled, add them to the bowl and mix together. Add the tomatoes. Let the salad marinate for 30 minutes before adding the romaine lettuce. Garnish with lemon zest, pepper, parsley and olive oil.
Write a Review
Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Family Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomatoes Hearty Italian Lunch Meal Plant Based Meals Quick Salad Recipes Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian