- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 8 soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup green onion, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- ¼ cup crispy tortilla strips
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- For the Baja sauce:
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp roasted red chili paste
In a small bowl whisk the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Add the shrimp, lime juice, ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil, paprika, sea salt, pepper, and chili powder in a bowl, and toss to combine. Let the shrimp marinate for up to 15 minutes.
While the shrimp marinates, heat a large pan over medium-high and toast the tortillas for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
When the shrimp has finished marinating, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil to the pan. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, flip, and cook another 2 minutes. The shrimp is done when opaque and white/pink. Set aside.
Build your tacos by adding a base of cabbage, diced tomatoes, shrimp, green onion, cilantro, tortilla strips, and the Baja sauce into each tortilla.