- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes
- 2 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 slices bread
- 3 rainbow carrots, sliced in matchsticks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp + 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp + ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp + ¼ tsp onion powder
- Beetroot greens, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
In a pan over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Place tomatoes in a small bowl, add ½ tsp black pepper, ½ tsp onion powder and 2 tsp basil. Toss well. Add tomato mixture to the hot pan and sauté for 2-5 minutes, tossing frequently, until the tomatoes are just soft. Transfer to a plate and let them cool.
Put the cream cheese in a bowl and stir to soften. Add the remaining pepper, onion powder and basil. Mix well. Spread a generous amount on both slices of bread. Start layering vegetables on one slice of bread and top with the other.