- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 small Pure Flavor® Craft House Collection® Baby Eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 box lasagna pasta, broken into 1–2-inch pieces, cooked according to package
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- ½ cup pesto
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup fresh basil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp rosemary, oregano or thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F and grease baking sheet.
Brush tomatoes, eggplant and zucchini with oil. Spread out on the prepared sheet and roast for 20 minutes, until lightly golden.
Toss pasta with olive oil, salt, pepper and place on a platter with several spoonful’s of ricotta on top.
Arrange roasted vegetables over pasta and add more ricotta and pesto.
Garnish with Parmesan, basil leaves and other herbs.
Write a Review
American Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Eggplant Entrée Family Fast Grape Tomatoes Hearty Italian Lunch Meal Nut Free Quick Simple Dinners Tomato Tomato Recipes Tomatoes