- 4 Pure Flavor® Tomatoes On-The-Vine, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ small red onion, chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf French bread or baguette
- Olive oil spray
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine tomatoes, minced garlic, red onion, basil, vinegar, olive oil, plus salt and pepper then set aside.
Slice bread into half-inch thick slices. Place on tray and spray lightly with olive oil. Toast bread under broiler until golden.
Rub each piece with whole garlic clove. Place bread on platter and top with tomato mixture. Serve and enjoy!