- 2 lbs. of Pure Flavor® Juno Bites® (or your preferred Pure Flavor® grape tomatoes)
- 24 oz Seasoned vinegar
- 3 oz Fresh Ciliegine or Bocconcini Mozzarella balls
Southern Herb Pesto:
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley; chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives; chopped
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 oz oil
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 fresh garlic cloves; minced
- Salt, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
Step 1Southern Herb Pesto
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth, season with salt to taste.
Step 2Pickled Tomatoes
Bring vinegar to a simmer, add tomatoes and remove from heat.
Toss pickled tomatoes and cheese with pesto sauce; serve. Garnish with fresh tarragon, parsley or chives.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Gluten Free Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Juno Bites Low Carb Lunch Nut Free Quick Salad Recipes Side Dish Simple Dinners Snacking Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes