- 12 oz Pure Flavor® RedRoyals® Sweet Cherry Tomatoes On-the-Vine
- 10 oz Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ cup chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup dry couscous
- ⅓ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place tomatoes in an oven safe pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 8 minutes.
While tomatoes roast, cook the couscous according to the package directions. Set aside to cool.
In a medium pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and chickpeas. Roast on medium high heat for 5 minutes.
In the bottom of a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper to taste. Add the cooled couscous, chickpeas, cucumbers, feta, and toss. Top with tomatoes and remaining olive oil. Season to taste.
You can roast your tomatoes in advance and store in the fridge for a few days.