- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 shallot, quartered
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
In a food processor add tomatoes, shallots, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and salt. Pulse until chunky.
Transfer to a strainer and drain for 10 minutes.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
Spread into a deep glass dish, add shredded cheese layer and garnish with olives quartered tomatoes and green onions.
Serve with tortilla chips.