- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium acorn squash, cleaned & halved
- 1 ½ cups baby arugula, packed
- 1 ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, for zest & juice
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided in half
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450º F with the rack in the center. Brush the squash flesh with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place cut side up on a baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes or until the squash is caramelized and tender. Set aside to cool.
While the squash is roasting, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, scallions, salt and pepper. Allow the ingredients to marinate while the squash is finishing roasting. Before serving, fold in the quinoa, feta and baby arugula. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill each acorn squash half with quinoa salad and serve.