- For the Sauce:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, hand-crushed (reserve 7 tomatoes for the topping)
- ½ cup ground tomato puree
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- For the Pizza:
- 7 Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 12 oz fresh deli pizza dough
- ½ red onion
- 4 oz mozzarella
- ½ cup arugula
- 12 medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red chili flakes (Optional)
Put a strainer over a bowl and press tomatoes through the strainer.
In a separate bowl combine the ground tomatoes, tomato paste, minced garlic, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and puree using an immersion blender, food processor or blender.
Stir in the hand-crushed tomatoes. In a skillet, add olive oil, chili flakes, and shrimp. Cook on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp change color.
Spoon sauce over pizza dough, add low-moisture mozzarella cheese and finish with red onion and tomatoes. Bake pizza at 425°F for 15 minutes. Add cooked shrimp and arugula to finish. Serve immediately.
Recipe created by Chef Daniel Lubin
Write a Review
American Appetizer Chef Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Entrée Family Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Italian Lunch Meal No-Cook Nut Free Pizza Plant Based Meals Quick Savory Seafood Recipes Simple Dinners Snacking Tomato Recipes Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes