- Skewer Garnish
- 1 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumber cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long Sweet Pepper cut in half
- 2 Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Pure Flavor® Stingrays Pencil Hot Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil
- 8-inch skewers
- For the Drink
- 4 cups of Tomato Juice
- 1 cup of Clam Juice
- 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp of Onion Powder
- 1/2 tbsp of coarse Black Pepper
- Tabasco Sauce, to taste
- For the Garnish
- 1/2 of a Lime, cut into 1/4 wedges
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp of Cayenne
- 1 tbsp of dehydrated Onion
- 1 tsp of Celery Salt
- 1 tsp of ground Coriander
In an appropriately sized bowl, stir garnish ingredients (except for lime).
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat
Mix all of the skewer garnish in a mixing bowl and assemble the skewer.
Grill skewer on both sides until some charring has occurred. Use immediately.
Run a lime wedge along the rim of a tall glass, and immediately dip into the sea salt mixture to coat the sides (approximately one inch thick).
Mix all of the drink ingredients together well, to combine. Store in a refrigerator for 1 hour before use.
Fill each glass with ice half-way. Add tomato cocktail and Tabasco to taste.
Garnish and enjoy.