- Skewer Garnish
- 1 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumber cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long Sweet Pepper cut in half
- 2 Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Pure Flavor® Stingrays Pencil Hot Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil
- 8-inch skewers
- For the Drink
- 4 cups of Tomato Juice
- 1 cup of Clam Juice
- 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp of Onion Powder
- 1/2 tbsp of coarse Black Pepper
- Tabasco Sauce, to taste
- For the Garnish
- 1/2 of a Lime, cut into 1/4 wedges
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp of Cayenne
- 1 tbsp of dehydrated Onion
- 1 tsp of Celery Salt
- 1 tsp of ground Coriander
In an appropriately sized bowl, stir garnish ingredients (except for lime).
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat
Mix all of the skewer garnish in a mixing bowl and assemble the skewer.
Grill skewer on both sides until some charring has occurred. Use immediately.
Run a lime wedge along the rim of a tall glass, and immediately dip into the sea salt mixture to coat the sides (approximately one inch thick).
Mix all of the drink ingredients together well, to combine. Store in a refrigerator for 1 hour before use.
Fill each glass with ice half-way. Add tomato cocktail and Tabasco to taste.
Garnish and enjoy.
Write a Review
American Aurora Long Sweet Peppers Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes Comfort Food Cucumber Recipes Dairy Free Drink Fast Healthy Hearty Low Carb Mini Cucumbers Mocktails Nut Free Pepper Recipes Plant-based Quick Summer Recipes Tomato Recipes Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegan Vegetarian