- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 can white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella, shredded & divided
- ¼ cup parmesan, shredded & divided
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, divided
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, sliced & divided
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt & pepper, to taste
- Bread, optional for serving
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots to the pan and sauté until softened. Reduce heat, add garlic & crushed red pepper flakes, and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
Set aside ¼ cup of tomatoes and add the remaining tomatoes to the pan with ¾ tablespoon thyme and season with salt & pepper. Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat. Reduce heat and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in ¾ tablespoon basil and beans. Top with both cheeses and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden.
To serve, garnish with remaining thyme, basil, and reserved tomatoes. Serve with bread if desired.