- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 can white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella, shredded & divided
- ¼ cup parmesan, shredded & divided
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, divided
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, sliced & divided
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt & pepper, to taste
- Bread, optional for serving
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots to the pan and sauté until softened. Reduce heat, add garlic & crushed red pepper flakes, and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
Set aside ¼ cup of tomatoes and add the remaining tomatoes to the pan with ¾ tablespoon thyme and season with salt & pepper. Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat. Reduce heat and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in ¾ tablespoon basil and beans. Top with both cheeses and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden.
To serve, garnish with remaining thyme, basil, and reserved tomatoes. Serve with bread if desired.
Recipe created by Jackie Murphy
Write a Review
Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easter Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fresh Grape Tomato Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Main Courses Meal Nut Free Savory Simple Dinners Tomato Recipe Vegetarian