- For the relish:
- 12 oz Pure Flavor® RedRoyals® Sweet Cherry Tomatoes on-the-Vine, quartered
- 4 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 tsp fresh chives minced
- Salt and Pepper
- For the fish:
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chives, minced
- ½ tsp salt, plus more to season
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
Combine relish ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, lemon zest, herbs, salt and pepper. Add beaten egg to a separate bowl.
Season fish fillets lightly with salt. Dip each fillet into the bowl with the egg and coat evenly. Dip the fillet into the bowl with the breadcrumb mixture, making sure to coat evenly on both sides. Transfer breaded fish to a plate or baking dish and repeat with remaining pieces.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the fish and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish is cooked through and the breadcrumbs are golden.
Transfer fish to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Transfer to a plate and top with the tomato cucumber relish.
Recipe created by Denisse Salinas of Le Petit Chef
Write a Review
Cherry Tomatoes Comfort Food Cucumbers Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fish Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Mediterranean Recipes Mini Cucumbers Nut Free Protein Quick RedRoyals RedRoyals Cherry Tomatoes Savory Seafood Recipes Simple Dinners Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes