- For the salad:
- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Juno Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, quartered
- 4 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 4 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 4-5 leaves of mint, minced
- ½ cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Slice tomatoes into quarters. Chop kale, cabbage, parsley, apple, and almonds to desired thicknesses.
Mix all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir into salad.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Dinner Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Gluten Free Grape Tomato Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Juno Bites Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Paleo Plant Based Meals Plant-based Quick Salad Recipes Savory Simple Dinners Snacking SOS Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegan Vegetarian Whole 30