- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes
- 1 ready-to-cook garlic-butter flatbread or focaccia
- 16 skewers
- 16 slices salami
- 16 large green olives, pitted
- 16 marinated mini mozzarella balls
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 16 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 16 slices regular or turkey pepperoni
Warm the bread in the oven per package directions until toasted.
Arrange the tomatoes in pairs that roughly have the same size. At a 45° angle, diagonally cut ⅓ of the tomato away.
Place the two paired cut areas together in a heart shape.
Assemble the skewers in this order: folded salami, green olive, marinated mozzarella ball, tomato heart, ½ basil leaf, Kalamata olive and pepperoni slice.
Slice the bread in triangles. On a serving tray, arrange the pizza skewers and bread in an alternating pattern. Enjoy!
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
Appetizer Brunch Cloud 9 Comfort Food Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Fast Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Get Together Apps Grape Tomato Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Hearty Holiday Italian Meat Nut Free Pork Poultry Protein Quick Savory Simple Dinners Snacking Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Turkey Valentine's Day