- Charred tomato basil butter
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp basil, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp high heat oil, such as avocado oil
- ½ tsp smoked sea salt
- 1 – 1 ½ lbs swordfish
- 1 tbsp high heat oil, such as avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat the grill to medium heat. Toss tomatoes with oil. When the grill is hot, place tomatoes in a grill basket or grill-safe pan and place on grill. Cook until softened and blackened in spots, about 5 minutes. Remove from grill but leave the grill on for the fish. Allow tomatoes to cool completely.
Brush swordfish with oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Grill for about 3 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness of the fish is reached.
In a medium bowl, combine the cooled tomatoes, butter, basil and smoked sea salt, lighting smashing the tomatoes to make them burst.
Transfer swordfish to plates and top warm fish with a the tomato basil butter just before serving.