- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow® French onion cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb elbow noodles, cooked
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed & peeled
- 1 ¼ cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Parsley, finely chopped garnish
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium saucepan, combine butternut squash, chicken stock, milk, & garlic and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes, until squash is tender.
Pour squash mixture into a blender and add yogurt, salt, pepper, and cheese wedges. Blend until smooth the pour mixture into a large bowl.
Stir in remaining cheeses until melted, then fold in tomatoes and pasta.
Pour mixture evenly into a 13 x 9” baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top and bake for 25 minutes. Turn your broiler on to high and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until breadcrumbs are browned.
Garnish with parsley and serve.