- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Tiki Tomatoes™, halved
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 15 oz canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped & divided
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine quinoa, tomatoes, parsley, chickpeas, and half the green onions.
To make the dressing, combine oil, lime juice, garlic, and cumin in a small bowl. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Toss salad with half of the dressing.
To serve, drizzle the remaining dressing on the salad and garnish with remaining green onions.
Write a Review
American Brunch Carb Lovers Sides Dairy Free Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Meal Family Meals Under 30 Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Gluten Free Grilling BBQ Sides Healthy Healthy Dinner Hearty Kid Friendly Lunch Lunch Box Main Courses Nut Free Plant-based Savory Side Dish Snacking Tomatoes Spring Summer Salads Summer of Salads Tiki Tomatoes Tomatoes Under 15 Under 30 Vegan Vegetarian