- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Aurora Sweet Long Pepper, diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6-8 basil leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp mustard seed, ground
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and onion then let soften for 3-4 minutes. Add the peppers and sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Add mustard seed, paprika, allspice, crushed red pepper, brown sugar and stir to coat. Pour in tomatoes and vinegar. Bring to a low boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid and cook for another 20 minutes. Take off of heat, stir in basil leaves and let cool.