- For the salad:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Pure Flavor® Craft House Collection® Baby Eggplants, sliced into rounds
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup canned chickpeas
- ½ cup pita chips
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Lemon, quartered, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Pomegranate molasses, for garnish
- For the dressing:
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ⅓ cup water
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp full-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- ½ tsp salt
Sprinkle eggplant slices with salt, let rest for 10 minutes, and pat dry with paper towels.
Heat barbeque, brush eggplant with olive oil and grill for 5 minutes on each side.
Add onions to a skillet, and sauté until translucent and set aside.
Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and pulse until combined.
To serve, place grilled eggplant on the bottom of a serving dish and layer tomatoes, chickpeas, onions, pomegranate arils, toasted almonds, pita chips, and top with dressing.
Drizzle with pomegranate molasses and garnish with lemon and parsley, if desired.
Recipe created by Hanan Ghadban
Write a Review
American Appetizer Baby Eggplants Brunch Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomato Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Meal Middle Eastern Recipes Quick Salad Recipes Savory Side Dish Simple Dinners Snacking Tomato Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Vegetarian