- For the salad:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Oriana® Orange Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced
- 12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed & halved
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- Toasted pine nuts, for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- For the dressing:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp green onions, minced
- 2 tbsp curly parsley, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp honey Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for 3-4 minutes then remove and immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water. After 5 minutes, drain the beans in a colander.
Combine the drained beans, tomatoes, carrots, and cucumber to a large mixing bowl.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk dressing ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients. Toss until combined well. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Garnish with basil and pine nuts.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
American Appetizer Dairy Free Dinner Ideas Easy Dinner Ideas Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Influencer Keto Friendly Kid Friendly Low Carb Lunch Main Courses Oriana® Orange Grape Tomatoes Plant-based Quick Salad Spring Summer Salads Summer of Salads Tomatoes Under 15 Under 30 Vegan Vegetarian Work Out Snacks and Meal