- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers in Red, Yellow & Orange, diced
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast tenderloin
- 1 package gluten free spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup tapioca flour, set aside 1 tbsp
- 1 red onion, diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp paprika
- chili flakes, optional
In a wide mouth bowl, mix together tapioca flour, salt, Italian seasoning and paprika. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture and put into hot skillet. Brown the chicken 3 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and return to the stove. Add garlic, onion and bell peppers. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in the chicken broth and lemon juice to deglaze the pain and allow to reduce for 4-5 minutes. Add in tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour. Allow sauce to thicken for 1-2 minutes.
Combine sauce with pasta, cut up chicken and mix together. Add chili flakes if desired.