- 8 oz. Pure Flavor® ‘sun-dried’ Roma tomatoes
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Small fresh red chili, deseeded and coarsely chopped
- Big pinch of granulated sugar
- 3 Pure Flavor® Heirloom tomatoes, sliced ¼” thick and drained on paper towels
- Handful of Pure Flavor® Marzanito™ Mini San Marzano tomatoes, halved
- Handful of Pure Flavor Bumbles® yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1-9 x 9-inch puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- 4 Oz. goat cheese
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
Step 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
Step 2To make sauce, combine Pure Flavor® ‘sun-dried’ tomatoes, garlic, chili, sugar, salt and oil in the bowl of food processor. Blend until combined, but slightly coarse. Season as needed.
Step 3Unfold puff pastry. Roll lightly with rolling pin to flatten completely. Place on baking sheet and spread sauce over puff pastry, leaving ½” border around edges.
Step 4Tear basil leaves over sauce, crumble goat cheese over sauce.
Step 5Arrange Pure Flavor® heirloom tomatoes in single layer over goat cheese and press down slightly. Cover as much of sauce as possible as it can burn in the oven if exposed.
Step 6Fill in spaces with Marzanito™ and Bumbles®. Sprinkle tart generously with thyme. Drizzle with olive oil.
Step 7Bake 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Write a Review
American Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family French Fusion Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Nut Free Plant Based Meals Savory Simple Dinners Tomato Recipes