- 8 oz. Pure Flavor® ‘sun-dried’ Roma tomatoes
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Small fresh red chili, deseeded and coarsely chopped
- Big pinch of granulated sugar
- 3 Pure Flavor® Heirloom tomatoes, sliced ¼” thick and drained on paper towels
- Handful of Pure Flavor® Marzanito™ Mini San Marzano tomatoes, halved
- Handful of Pure Flavor Bumbles® yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1-9 x 9-inch puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- 4 Oz. goat cheese
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°F.
To make sauce, combine Pure Flavor® ‘sun-dried’ tomatoes, garlic, chili, sugar, salt and oil in the bowl of food processor. Blend until combined, but slightly coarse. Season as needed.
Unfold puff pastry. Roll lightly with rolling pin to flatten completely. Place on baking sheet and spread sauce over puff pastry, leaving ½” border around edges.
Tear basil leaves over sauce, crumble goat cheese over sauce.
Arrange Pure Flavor® heirloom tomatoes in single layer over goat cheese and press down slightly. Cover as much of sauce as possible as it can burn in the oven if exposed.
Fill in spaces with Marzanito™ and Bumbles®. Sprinkle tart generously with thyme. Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.