- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Juno Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 4 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, sliced
- 2 lb shrimp
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 3 lemons
- 2 cups pickled onions – click here for recipe
- 2 cups corn
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs like parsley, mint and cilantro
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
Mix 1 tsp black pepper, 1tsp salt, paprika and garlic. Coat shrimp with spice mixture and let sit for 3 minutes.
Squeeze lemons and mix juice with 1 tbsp olive oil and remaining salt & pepper until combined.
Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook until cooked through – about 1-2 minutes per side. Then, remove and set aside for 5 minutes.
Arrange all sliced tomatoes, cucumbers and other vegetables on a platter and drizzle with salad dressing. Top with fresh herbs.